If you are not completely satisfied with merchandise, you may return it in accordance with the Terms & Conditions below and we will refund eligible purchases.
- Returns to our distribution center must be postmarked no later than 7 days after the original purchase date.
- Merchandise purchased at our store must be returned to the store in which it was purchased.
- Original invoice must accompany returned merchandise in order for refund to be processed.
- Online exchanges are not available at this time.
- Online refunds will be made to the credit card, or PayPal account used in the original transaction.
- Merchandise purchased online from all categories and price points may be returned or exchanged. We are, however, unable to accept merchandise where the sewn-in garment tag has been cut or removed or the price tag has been removed.
- Returned merchandise must be in its original state, deemed to be unworn with tags attached, or be defective to be accepted for a refund.
Merchandise purchased online may be returned or exchanged in our stores within 7 days of the original purchase date. The original invoice and original method of payment must be presented. Refunds will be made to the credit card used on the original order. An exchange or merchandise credit will be issued for returns that used PayPal as the original form of payment.
Mail the completed Return Form (included with your shipment), your original invoice and the merchandise you wish to return.
Le Maream Apparels Sdn. Bhd
Customer Service Department
Unit 1-B, Jalan Suarasa 8/3, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, 43200 Cheras, Selangor.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping and handling costs.
Please whatsapp customer service if you receive extra merchandise in a shipment, or merchandise was delivered to you that you didn’t order. In your email, tell us:
- The incorrect merchandise
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- The order number on the shipping label